Arrivederci Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrivederci Generation

A Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP Forum site... JUST REOPENED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules To obey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hibari
Admin
Hibari

Rules To obey Empty
PostSubject: Rules To obey   Rules To obey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20 2008, 23:21

RULES IN ORDER TO RP:
(You hate 'em I hate 'em, but you have to follow them!)

Moderator controlled- First off, I have a moderator on this forum who is going to be
watching over all rps that come here. That would be either Squalo or
myself. When I'm not here, the shark is the ruler here.

Literacy-
Semi-literate! All the way! Why semi-lit. you ask? Simple! Because I know a lot of people here can always refer to a dictionary! And I can tell you all literate rpers out there who make full lit. rp's use them too!Sure you may suffer from the tyranny damnation of a writers block! We all do! Sure we're lazy as fuck at times, no one better deny that! But Please make your one -three liner responses presentable to make up for the lack of enthusiasm!. So I don't flip over one liners.
BUT what I really get pissed at is:
WRONG EX:*Walks in* Where is everybody!
Come on! With Rps here, we don't use asterisks to express motions and expressions! Come on please type out your actions!
RIGHT EX: Zero walked into the establishment and looked around, "Where is everybody?" he said as he glanced from end to end.

Long-Term RP!!
!- The thing about long-term is I have been through so many damned rps that last one week or less! It's kind of sad that people would lose interest in things so easily. But reality always is that we all have lives! Well, most of us...unless I'm not busy and am break. I won't be able to keep posting my ass off myself. , but if it is possible to keep this rp going I would like to keep one post every like two weeks.If you can make it more than that, you're golden and I admire you.

Let's keep it PG-13 or perhaps NC-17. TACTFUL IS WHAT I CALL FOR! Of course blood, gore, yaoi, and all that fine fine stuff make
up our world out of this rp, but still lets be a little more civilized than the people who have no idea what that word means! No full on sex scenes, but innuendos are always fun for this. Swearing of course is dandy here, since you know..hell we can't live with out it unless we absolutely have to. Half these characters are naturals at the profane language we use today so it's allowed.

RUDENESS
to other characters as to direct overly cruel statements that may hurt others in real life are not allowed, everyone has
pressure out of this place so don't go overboard and completely tear out someone's heart okay?

GODMODDING!
Squalo and I can list a billion reasons why we hate godmodding since they happen to go around lately on
other sites where we partake of the rping world. let's face it...going around with an AK-47 and going all Scarface on the whole
bloody rping world is not going to be cool here. Nor is it allowed, you're not as powerful as that people, so give yourself some
flaws to keep things going.

Characters: If you see someone with a character that you want to rp as, you can always refer to the original rules:
•There are always characters in the show that you can be, but if you see someone who is rping them,
perhaps we could work something out or you could be from an AU time base of that character you want
Back to top Go down
https://arrivedercigen.darkbb.com

Rules To obey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrivederci Generation :: Mafiaso Base :: Beaten Path (Rp Rules/Intro)-
Jump to: