Arrivederci Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrivederci Generation

A Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP Forum site... JUST REOPENED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_;

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Tsunayoshi Sawada

I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_; Empty
PostSubject: I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_;   I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_; I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2008, 06:19

I don't know if I'm supposed to be introducing myself in character or not D= but I was instructed to make an introduction by Hibari-san, so I figured I should abide by him regardless...;_;

I'm Alycia/sunbeam and your future 10th Vongola for the forums. I hope that I am able to be a suitable Tsuna; it's been a little while since I've been on a roleplaying forum like this! But I have my guardians to back me up and take care of everthing if I'm not that good, right?...right?...right?

But yes, nice to meet you all! I like forward to roleplaying and getting to know you. ^^

Last edited by Tsunayoshi Sawada on Fri Dec 26 2008, 06:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I are does grammar good)
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Admin
Hibari

PostSubject: Re: I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_;   I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_; I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2008, 18:32

Hullo Dame TSuna
Back to top Go down
https://arrivedercigen.darkbb.com
Squalo
Mod
Mod
Squalo

PostSubject: Re: I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_;   I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_; I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2008, 19:34

-laughs at the title- Oh look... The japanese brat. Figures....
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/proudxshark
Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch

PostSubject: Re: I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_;   I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_; I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28 2009, 08:47

So you're that idiot I have to train in TYL Arc ???
You'll die before the first training ends... =__=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_;   I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had to try twice because my title wasn't long enough...;_;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrivederci Generation :: Lounge :: Introductions-
Jump to: