Arrivederci Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrivederci Generation

A Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP Forum site... JUST REOPENED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The name's Tifa...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tifa Gravina

Tifa Gravina

The name's Tifa... Empty
PostSubject: The name's Tifa...   The name's Tifa... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28 2009, 02:30

Uhm, I'm still not approved but since the rules don't say our usernames have to be the same as the character we RP I think it's safe to introduce myself OOC wise, right?

You all shall know me as Tifa from now on, I'm from Spain and I'm 24 years old, which means I'll probably be one of the oldest ones here. Thought I pray to not be the oldest one, or I'll be depressed. So no mention of my age, got it? *shakes a fist threateningly* Aside of that, I'm finishing my second Professional Formation career, which is like University but shorter, more expensive and more practically orientated. I'm a programmer, give me one of those Gola Mosca and I'll make it dance the Caramell Dance while cooking cakes in barely an hour XD

I've never participated in a KHR RP, I've had several bad experiences with anime-based RPs, only a few of them lasted more than a week and weren't full of god modding n00bs who just wanted to play with their friends and forget the rest of the members of the RP. Still this one seems promising, even if it's only just starting so I think it'll be fine here <3 I do have experience with RPs thought, I've been RPing since I was eight and on the Internet since I was fifteen which is when I got a computer. I had the bad (or good) luck of ending at an advanced RP site, dunno how I made it inside at first try, probably they thought my lack of skill was more due the language barrier than due real lack of skill. Nowadays my language problems are minor and with a spelling check program they can be easily solved, still if I get to mess up something forgive me and help me to learn from it and fix it.

Neh, I think this is enough, I'm getting constantly distracted and may not end this post if I delay it more xD
Back to top Go down
Squalo
Mod
Mod
Squalo

The name's Tifa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name's Tifa...   The name's Tifa... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28 2009, 03:18

Welcome I supoose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/proudxshark
Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch

The name's Tifa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name's Tifa...   The name's Tifa... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28 2009, 09:00

Hello ^^

Oo.. Gola Moska and CaramellanDancen - sounds interesting !..
Back to top Go down
Tifa Gravina

Tifa Gravina

The name's Tifa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name's Tifa...   The name's Tifa... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01 2009, 01:49

((Aaaand here's the profile for IC's introduction))

Username: Tifa Gravina

Character name: Tiffany "Tifa" Gravina
Age: 15 at present time, would be 25 in the world of the TYL!arc
Ethnicity: Spanish with Italian and Philippine heritage
Eye color: Saddle brown
Hair color: Auburn
Hometown: Born in Spain, residing in Namimori, Japan since she was 13
Profession: Student

Likes: Fighting, spending time with her friends, motorbikes, learn new languages, video games and French food.
Dislikes: Classes (unless it's a language class), police, her father, bugs, cars.
Weapons: Gloves and boots mostly.
Abilities: Has been instructed in the usage of handguns, is a pretty good fighter although since she has learned mostly on her own and through fights she doesn't really have any technique and is quite brute. Has a natural talent for languages getting hold of them pretty quickly, is very good at drawing realistic portraits.
Familigia supporter?: No yet.
Sexuality: Heterosexual until proved otherwise.

Additional Info:
+ The name's Tifa, not Tiffany nor Gravina. Get it wrong and you'll have to gather your teeth from the floor.

+ Her mother is Philippine, doesn't speak Japanese and speaks only a bit of Spanish.

+ She could have been in the Mafia world since birth if it hadn't been because the Gravina famiglia was wiped out three generations ago leaving only a handful of the name bearers alive and mostly just because they had cut ties with the Mafia side of the family.

+ Her father is a military, which she despises, not because it forces them to move but because she considers it puts him in danger without any reason.

+ When she was 5 she witnessed a terrorist attack against her father's partner when his car blew up, this has made her to dislike and fear cars as well as her father's job being terrorized of the idea of him becoming a terrorist objective.

+ Some girls get extra cash from selling their panties or having sex with strangers, Tifa gets it from winning fights in the Fight Club she belongs to.

+ The Fight Club thing is a secret from her parents, say a word about it and be killed.

+ Has attended to Art classes since she was 6 but she doesn't go around showing her works (although she doesn't hide that fact either).

+ She's assembling a motorbike with the brother of her best friend.

+ Her favorite color is amaranth (a reddish-rose color).

+ Has an extremely low tolerance to cold, 64'4ºF is already cold for her.

+ Despite all the fighting she does she's quite vain and tends to her face and hair with devotion wasting tons of money in products to take care of them, she never uses make-up though.

+ She's a great fear for any kind of bugs.

+ When asked she assures she has had sexual relationships already, this is a LIE.

+ When asked she assures she had her first kiss years ago, this is a LIE.

+ When asked she assures she loves children, this is an UNDERSTATEMENT.

+ She has a thing for guys with light hair colors.

IC Sample:

The backpack hit the bed with a soft sound, landing right besides the troupe of bear plushies that rested over the pillow when she wasn't using it, she could hear the pencils in her pencil case cling against each other and the metal walls surrounding them but she refused to acknowledge the sound. She was in no mood to do homeworks today, plus none of them were from Japanese or English class, she would just go and copy them from her friend Yukino or something like that. For the moment she had more important things to take care of.

Tifa checked the hour with an impatient smile, counting the minutes until she would leave to go to the Fight Club, she had a fight today and it was a promising one. She hadn't fought against that guy since she entered the club two years ago, it would be nice to see how much each other had improved, maybe this time she would win. It wouldn't be bad to win today, she hadn't been fighting in the past three days and she lost her last two fights so she was a bit low in cash. Actually she wasn't that bad, she still had more than enough to go on for the week and buy the pieces she needed for the motorbike, but that would leave her with definitively no cash. And Tifa hated to be without cash, even if she didn't have anything to buy.

A couple of songs from her MP3 player later the clock finally marked the time and just on cue the house telephone rang, she turned off the player and waited, hearing her mother pick up the phone and talk for a second before she called her. She would have ran to get the phone herself but her mother insisted in letting her pick up first, even if she would have to call Tifa or her father immediately due not understanding what it was being said on the other side. Of course after two years she could understand Japanese more or less but she was still unable to speak it, apparently Tifa's talent with languages didn't come from her mother's side.

The phone call was brief, telling her the place where the meeting would be held and confirming her opponent and participation, but of course that wasn't the story she told her mother, instead she said it was a friend from school with whom she had to make a project for class that had just gotten out from his club. Her mother looked at her with worry on her eyes, which would be expected from a mother, but still said nothing against it besides telling her to get back home soon and call her father before leaving. Tifa didn't call him thought, she didn't want to have to give him an explanation and anyway, God knew how he would take the idea of her going to meet with a male friend, he already showed that sour expression whenever she went to Yukino's house to work on the motorbike even though he knew Yukino and her brother. Instead she sent him a message and left like a breeze after grabbing the backpack where she had her fighting clothes and gloves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The name's Tifa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name's Tifa...   The name's Tifa... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The name's Tifa...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrivederci Generation :: Lounge :: Introductions-
Jump to: