Arrivederci Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrivederci Generation

A Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP Forum site... JUST REOPENED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-bows- Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~ Hello~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hibari Rikuo

-bows- Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~ Hello~ Empty
PostSubject: -bows- Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~ Hello~   -bows- Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~ Hello~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28 2009, 03:39

Hello, My name is Hibari Rikuo and I'll be playing Hibari Rikuo Kuruto. It's a pleasure to be RPing with you. Hope you'll sincerely get used to my antics. I live in 18 and I live in Canada to pursue my studies further, but that's not important at his moment.

Name: Hibari Rikuo Kuruto
Date of birth: Decomber 25
Blood Type: AB
Eye colour: Dark teal
Hair colour: Dark Red
Height: 6"1
Weight; 49kg
Dislikes: Natto, ocer-crowded places, math

Notes: His parents died when he was 5, which was 11 years ago. He's living with his uncle and little sister, Haruko. His uncle seems to anticipate far too less into Rikuo's own perosnal life, including the fact that he is the Boss of QingChunXue, a Chinese Mafia family. His mother was Chinese, and his father was Japanese. His sister is Chinese, whereas he is Half Chinese/Japanese. He's only been to Italy twice, once with his father and once after his parents died.

Rikuo is a calm and collected character who loses all his morality and logic once his half sister is involved. He cares deeply for his sister, despite the fact that she doesn't like him very much due to his background. He is sadistic in many ways and was trained to use the gun after his father died. He also got a pair of mini-tonfas from his uncle, who, at that time, thought that the pair of mini-weapons were little holsters of metal things.

His parents died in a car crash that was planned before-hand by someone who was trying to do them harm. Rikuo has been mourning ever since.

((ooc: My character is sort of a depressing one, but I guess it mirrors his personality.))

Last edited by Hibari Rikuo on Sat Feb 28 2009, 22:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong information)
Back to top Go down
http://hibari-rikuo.livejournal.com/

-bows- Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu~ Hello~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrivederci Generation :: Lounge :: Introductions-
Jump to: