Arrivederci Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrivederci Generation

A Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP Forum site... JUST REOPENED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lal Mirch's art

Go down 
+2
Lambo
Lal Mirch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28 2009, 08:57

Well, in free time I enjoy drawing and I'd like to show my works to you... as long as you are my familagia )
Feel free to share your minds about my arts !..

Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28 2009, 10:08

Colonello look WOW.
And Lal looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28 2009, 10:27

Lambo, thanks ! Very Happy
~I think I'll post some more pictures soon...
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Admin
Hibari

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28 2009, 19:45

Pretty good :] I should post some of my D.A work :]
Back to top Go down
https://arrivedercigen.darkbb.com
Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28 2009, 19:55

Hibari, thanks a lot ^_^
Yes, post your arts, I'd like to see them !
I'm really thinking about own D.A. gallery, but... just don't know how to start =__=
Back to top Go down
Hibari Rikuo

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01 2009, 00:19

I love the way you draw the curves on the clothing, the folds and stuff. So realistic...teach me...?
Back to top Go down
http://hibari-rikuo.livejournal.com/
Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01 2009, 10:25

Rikuo, arigato !)))
still.. I don't know how to teach... Embarassed
May be, just try to imagine, how character look in real life... and always watch peoples around you - their clothes, expression etc. ^^
O ! Also imagine shadows - how they lay on your character and his cloth... ))
And main - practise )
Back to top Go down
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03 2009, 23:33

FFFFF I can never get links like these to work. I relate to Tsuna in my ability to be a fail D=
Back to top Go down
Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04 2009, 15:01

Don't worry, Tsuna ! How about this (try to open =) :

Lal Mirch's art Cbca4244b0b9t

Lal Mirch's art F94e283c5a93t

Lal Mirch's art F168d44364b9t

They are a bit smaller than in main post, but still ok, I think ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04 2009, 15:15

Wow... Your drawings are great... *worshipping*
Back to top Go down
Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04 2009, 22:12

Ryu, arigato ! I'll post next three arts soon... and also try to draw not only ColoLal, but other character ) Hope, you'll like them too ^^
Back to top Go down
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11 2009, 00:52

Ah, those look great (now that I can actually see them)! And I don't mind seeing lots of ColoLal, I really love the pairing ^^ You drew the poses really nicely--I especially like the second one. Can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11 2009, 13:06

Tsunayoshi Sawada, I'm happy for such replies )) As soon as I fix my comp (some problems =__=) I'll be able to post new arts... )

Well, I also like ColoLal the most, but my friend from anime-club told me it's tooo boring, because there isn't any yaoi =__= But I don't like yaoi ! ><
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11 2009, 14:16

... You don't like yaoi..? *le gasp* I'm fine with all. Yaoi, het or yuri are all fine to me. But for het I like ColoLal!!
Hurry up and fix your com~! I will be looking forward to your next artwork!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12 2009, 00:31

Ryu, I was fine with all not long ago, but ~as I told~ friends from anime-club were just too obsessed with yaoi, so that I've been annoyed with that topic and suddenly found, that I can't stand more yaoi-yuri conversations ))
For het... mm.. Reborn is full of sugoi male characters, don't have much really sugoi females, so I've got just one OTP ) And all of you knows it))
Yes, yes, I'll try as soon as possible... ) It's not so easily to get on well with own comp ! )))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lal Mirch's art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lal Mirch's art   Lal Mirch's art I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lal Mirch's art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrivederci Generation :: Lounge :: Art of the Familigia-
Jump to: