Arrivederci Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrivederci Generation

A Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP Forum site... JUST REOPENED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Days In Namimori

Go down 
+4
Hibari Rikuo
Squalo
Tifa Gravina
Hibari
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibari
Admin
Hibari

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01 2009, 23:23

Namimori has never been the same ever since Reborn had made Tsuna into his student to become the next Vongola Boss. With the all mayhem going on it seemed like normality would be nothing but something of the past.

On rare occasions would there be relaxation and social mingling between the Varia, Milifore, and Vongola families.

(please read the rules before joining in this)

Announcements:

3/1-Namimori Baseball game--
Namimori vs.Kokuyo Jr.High.
Back to top Go down
https://arrivedercigen.darkbb.com
Tifa Gravina

Tifa Gravina

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 00:21

"We're going to wipe them!" Exclaimed Yukino throwing her fists to the air, the pompoms she was holding bounced lightly due the movement.

Tifa just scratched her head lightly, watching her friend dressed in a cheerleader's uniform jump up and down while cheering for their school's baseball team. And they hadn't even arrived to the game yet. Personally she couldn't understand why her friend was all excited about it, it was just a baseball game and as much as she herself liked baseball she didn't see the point in being so hyper, she couldn't even say it was because of the rumors that had floated around some months ago when people at the school began to be attacked and had their teeth stolen. Some people had said it had been an attack from the Kokuyo school, but it had been just that, plain gossiping, the Head of the Disciplinary Committee had gone off one day and the attacks stopped. Whoever it was responsible was most likely taken care by Hibari Kyoya, and the guy wouldn't say a word about the event so no one knew who had been the unfortunate soul to be beaten to a pulp by the prefect.

"There's no doubt of it! Yamamoto-san is going to break his own record!" Squealed Yukino with dreamy eyes and a blush on her face making Tifa laugh. Maybe she should blame all that excitement to just Yamamoto's presence and not to the game or the sport itself, it was as annoying as cute, to see her friend all head over heels someone so much that she would go and cheer to a game she maybe didn't even like for real. Cute for seeing her friend all happy and dreamy, annoying because... Well it was annoying enough when people screamed during a game because they loved it, but when they screamed and squealed just for a guy that was there the matter gave a whole new meaning to the term "annoying".

The place was already filling up when they arrived thought most of the people there were hardcore baseball fans or Yamamoto fangirls. Both girls approached to their usual hang out group although really it was mostly Yukino's hang out group as half of the times they meet up Tifa was in art classes or at the Fight Club, all of them dressed in cheerleader uniforms, it made Tifa feel quite out of place. "I think I'll leave you all to your fangirling devices, I stand up like a sore thumb with you all;" said the brown haired girl with a smirk.

"Will you stay after the game ends?" Asked Yukino, not bothering to question her friend's decission to leave them, probably because it was true or because she knew how little Tifa enjoyed those things. "My brother said he had new pieces for the motorbike, you could come and have dinner with us and work together with him later."

Tifa shook her head as she left; "Nah, I've a fight right after the game ends. Maybe I won't even see the game end if it takes too long, tell him I'll come tomorrow for lunch if it's okay with your parents." She waved at Yukino and moved away from the girls and in search of a place to sit and enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Admin
Hibari

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 00:33

Hibari had read the schedule for the upcoming game and his dark blue eyes narrowed at the though of the boy probably expecting him to go to the damned sporting event.

"This is fucking ridiculous...he even wrote me a reminder and put it in my office..is he obsessed with me or something?"

This and many other complaints flew out of his mouth as he started to swear under his breath about how hyper the other teenager was before the games started, he looked at his watch and then sighed the game would begin soon and he wasn't exactly happy since it was Kokuyo High they were facing off with. That meant those three idiots would be there too.

"Tch. Squealing fan girls, crowding, and retarded jocks all crowding into one place..not my place to be and they know it."
Back to top Go down
Squalo
Mod
Mod
Squalo

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 01:14

That damn sword brat had to be the luckiest fucking idiot in the entire world, Squalo thought for what had to be the thousandth time that day. It was a nice day, Squalo was in Japan, the sword brat had a game, and there was still another day before Squalo's return flight to Italia which left the the mafioso with no excuse not to come. The Varia swordsman was just turning his rental car into parking space when the thought of how lucky Yamamoto was struck him again along with I wish it would rain.

Putting the brakes on and turning the engine off, Squalo craned his neck to look at the sky through the front window. Hardly a cloud anywhere up in that vast stretch of blue. Squalo swore under his breath. He knew it was useless to check, this was one of those perfect days weatherwise, but he did it anyway. Never hurt to look and hope.

The keys to the rental car left the ignition and found their way to one of the swordsman's pockets. The door was thrown open, stopping just short of colliding with the door of the car in the next parkingspace. Squalo slid out of the driver's seat, hitting the auto lock button before slamming shut the door of the nondescript, little, black car. He paused next to the trunk where his sword and uniform were stashed. This was a baseball game. A recreational event people were suppose to relax and just have fun at. Fighting wasn't part of the agenda, but Squalo just didn't feel right go anywhere without that deadly strip of metal fastened securely to his false hand. Not to mention there was bound to be some sort of conflict at some point during this. It was the Vongola Rain Guardian's baseball game after all. The chances of Squalo being the only mafioso to show up were probably just about 0 percent.

Coming to a decision, Squalo reached into his pocket, took out the keys, and opened the trunk. There was his sword in its travelling case laying right on top of his varia jacket and a few other odds and ends he used for his job. Squalo grabbed his sword, leaving it in its case because a bared sword at a baseball game was just screaming for unwanted attention, then once again slammed the trunk closed and returned the car keys to his pocket. Going to a place unarmed where he knew there would be other mafioso would just be stupid. And contrary to the popular belief, Squalo was not an idiot.

Time to find a place where he could watch the game. With any luck, he could avoid running into any of the Vongola brats or their annoying friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/proudxshark
Hibari
Admin
Hibari

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 01:29

Hibari walked outside of the school and noticed a familiar car parked, as well as a familiar person, "OI..Shark." he said as he frowned nearing the other man, "You're actually going to this game?" he
jerked a thumb to the field and then frowned more, "Didn't seem like a thing a violent hitman such as yourself would go to."

He put both his hands back into his pockets, of course he was wearing part of his uniform, never one to really want to wear casual clothes. He frowned a little more not too happy that this would mean that he would be not only dealing with the stupid Kokuyo brats but also Varia.

His dark blue eyes now went to a dull color, as he shielded his eyes from the bright sun, perfect conditions for a baseball game of course. His bird fluttered onto his shoulder and started to relay a message that indeed it had seen Chrome making her way with the other Kokuyo ex mafiaso.

This day couldn't get any worse.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Rikuo

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 03:34

Rikuo sighed. Today was Yamamoto's game, was it? He knew some of the poeple who were coming, but with that said, there was no confirmation about it, anyway. Rikuo sighed again as he found himself walked along a dirt road towards the game, shaking his head as he did so. Really, there was no real reason why he agreed to come. He was just bored. With that reason of his, there was no real alibi as to why he should NOT come. He was pretty excited about it in the first place. Watching people play...just gets his blood boiling. But not in a bad way. He lets a bitter smile surface to his face, and he continued watlking.

Yes, there was no real reason. Why fuss? He knew he had agreed. But even that was unreasonable.

Ahh, why was he fussing himself over it? It's just a game, right?

He nods mentally, and with every step, he hears a clank when his shoes met the ground. He had forgotten how to have fun. He had forgotten how to have the most valuable moment in life.

But here's not a time for self-pitying. Not that he was, anyway. Or so he would have liked to think.

He looked up at the bright sky, looming over him. It was high and bright. An existance far greater than he. But he smiled, nonetheless. "I should get gooing. Picking up my pace would bring me to the game much faster." He would have liked to smile, but stopped himself from doing so. The said emotions were quite overpowering, huh.

He smirked and kept on going.
Back to top Go down
http://hibari-rikuo.livejournal.com/
Yamamoto Takeshi

Yamamoto Takeshi

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 05:11

Light brown eyes were bright and wide with happiness as they scanned the gathered crowd, though a small frown tugged at the edges of his lips. He had been at the field for at least a few hours now, training and practicing and warming up, so he had been able to watch everyone arrive. All the usual crowd was there. His classmates, teammates and fanclub made of girls that made him feel like a princess being bombarded with requests from potential suitors - the analogy made him laugh - were present as always, but the two people he specifically requested to attend - two people he thought needed to get out and just relax at a ball game - had yet to make an appearance.

Managing to shake off the anxiety of waiting for the appearance of long silver hair and short - but longer than his own - dark hair, Yamamoto looked away from the crowd and returned his attention to his own team. They were all dressed in their team uniform, though Takeshi still wore his team tracksuit over top with the jacket unzipped. There wasn't much point to it. It was just out of habit.

Resting his favourite bat on one shoulder, he listened as his captain gave the team their usual pep talk, even though there was still some time before the game began. Half-listening, Yamamoto let his gaze wander, eyes flicking to the car park in the not-so-far distance where he spotted a familiar head of silver hair - though he didn't spot the Varia Swordsman's company.

"Squalo," he muttered quietly under his breath with a grin, glad that he knew at least one of the people he invited had shown up.
Back to top Go down
Squalo
Mod
Mod
Squalo

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 07:31

Squalo paused for a moment and swore. So much much for his plan of avoiding the Vongolas. The cloud brat himself wasn't really the problem, a little arrogant at times and not really the best at coming up with catchphrases, but he tended to attract the worst people. Dino, for example, seemed to stalk the cloud brat religiously and Squalo did not feel like having another awkward run-in with his old friend today, or ever again really.

"Well I'm here, aren't I?" Squalo asked, one silver eyebrow arching up.

Clearly he was going to go to the game. Hell, he had even dressed down for the occassion, reverting to the casual type of dress that he wore only during the rare bit of vacation time Xanxus allowed him. His usual leather uniform had been replaced by an old pair of jeans and a faded black T-shirt with the words 'I put the LAUGHTER back in SLAUGHTER' scrawled over the front in red. This was his attempt to blend in with the baseball crowds, though his hair alone thwarted any attempt to look like an ordinary civilian.

"What about you? Finally decided 'crowding' isn't such a bad thing?"

He turned his head, scanning the the field and stands packed with players and baseball fans. There was no way this didn't fit Hibari's definition of 'crowding'. Everywhere you looked there were people chatting and waiting for the game to start. This was the last place probably anyone would expect to find the cloud brat. Squalo found himself looking at the teams down on the field. The sword brat wasn't hard at all to pick out from the group of Namimori players. Not only was the brat ridiculously tall, but he was the only one still wearing the stupid tracksuit.

Sword brat spotted - damn, maybe if he hadn't been there Squalo could have gotten away with getting back in his car and leaving - Squalo turned his attention to the stands while waiting for whatever sort of response he was going to get from the strangely social cloud brat. There were a couple open spaces on the bleachers, but sitting on some crappy metal benches for god knows how long did not sound very appealing. Luckily enough, the Varia swordsman was also able to pick out a few spots on the grass that seemed like they might provide a pretty good view.
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Admin
Hibari

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 21:15

Hibari shrugged and then walked near the entrance waiting for the appearence of the Kokuyo gang, he wouldn't really enjoy going to this kind of thing but he could already see the other's brown eyes lock onto him and he twitched.

That was just plain creepy having the baseball brat so enthusiastically insist for the disciplinary leader to show up to one of these games as if it were a normal regiment. He sighed his black hair flopped into his face as it usually did shadowing the teens eyes from view.

Hearing the already ranting fan girls that worshiped Yamamoto to no end he winced as they passed him by only lowering their tone a bit when they saw him glare at them his narrow eyes gleamed a little with malice. These people were just a bunch of herbivores, Squalo included , no matter how potentially strong they could grow he would always call them herbivores.
Back to top Go down
Hibari Rikuo

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02 2009, 22:02

It had just occured to him that this was the most...well...he can't really explain his feelings at the moment. Well, techinically, he can, but he just cannot find the right word to wuit his interest. There were an utterly HUGE amount of people crowding around the place as tried to walk through but finding it hard even to step in without bumping into someone.

Was there that much people? He tried to count, but gave up after he got to thirty. Jeez. He had never seen so many people in his life. Well, maybe occationally around twenty or so. But this--this was an utterly, despicable amount--

Yeah, he ws ranting on about something that even he had no control over. Like the said amount of people. Maybe he shouldn't have came--

--but then again...he really wanted to see how they play. As he always containe the word, experiment or experience--whichever one that he used more frequently. His temples are already thumping against his head, as he inched his hand towards it. Game? Start? Hello? Nobody? Someone? Something?

Words were rattling through his brain and resided in there until his curiosity was satisfied. Ha. Talk about an unfair advantage. He absolutely had NOTHING to do with the fact that he didn't know how this whole game functioned. Right. Ha. Was he trying to be helpful to himself? Ha. Talk about some poor social exchange theories.

He sighed, but kept on going, straight into a whole bunch of people, squishing through...if he could. Which by then was far too bunched up to do so. But he put in his best efforts and got in. Whew.

Was the game starting already? Rikuo scratched his head, unsure of whether he should questions anyone about the nature of the game.

Yay for the norms of society...
Back to top Go down
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03 2009, 03:38

Tsuna ran frantically at the quickest pace he could muster. The warm sun of a clear day shined down on him, causing tiny sweat beads to form on his brow. He wiped his face with his shirt sleeve, giving out an exhausted lament: "Ahh, I'm gonna be late! Yamamoto's game has probably already started by now...If only Lambo hadn't made such a fuss about not getting any candy today...ugh..."

Tsuna stopped to take a rest, his breath failing him. Leaning against a light post, he thought, with irony, "Well, I got...farther than I would have...had Reborn not been training me all this time...right? ...Ha..ha..."

He started to walk again at a snail's pace. He thought to himself, "Well, Yamamoto always has the huge fan club of girls...he won't notice if I'm a little late, right?" Tsuna decided he'd take his time for the rest of the way to Namimori. He busied himself by daydreaming: "I wonder if I did baseball, if Kyoko-chan would be in my fanclub..." But amidst the fantasizing, he recalled that there were other invitees to the game today--faces that were not often seen in the crowd: Hibari-san and Squalo. Tsuna wondered, with a touch of worry, how the game would progress with so many mafia members attending. The game was against Kokuyo, after all, too...
Back to top Go down
Fuuta

Fuuta

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03 2009, 05:53

“Tsuna-nii! Tsuna-nii, wait up!” Hurrying after the older boy enthusiastically – a little too enthusiastically if one happened to ask – Fuuta ended up tripping over an untied shoelace and stumbled to the ground. Disappointment swept over him as the crowd engulfed the Vongola heir and he was left alone amongst the endless sea of people. That was what it looked like to him, anyway – an endless stream of people, piling in from every direction to see the baseball game. Most of the fans were well over a head taller than him and that wasn’t even including the adults. Having gotten lost, and knowing this all too well, Fuuta looked for the first friendly face he could, but still seeing no one in sight that he knew, the aimless wandering began. A-After Tsuna-nii let me tag along today, too, to see Take-nii’s game …

Without realizing where he was headed, the Ranking Prince stumbled onto the field instead of making the turn to take him up into the bleachers. Today wasn’t his day, obviously, which was further made known when he bumped into someone from behind. He shyly looked away as soon as he could, if only to spare his blush from being seen. “S-Sorry,” he mumbled, gaze adamantly on the ground rather than the person in front of him. He felt more and more like the helpless kid and it wasn’t the type of feeling one ever grew accustomed to, even after years spent on the run being just that. He didn’t like being lost, nor did he like having his sense of direction turned around – even if it could be explained away by a ‘lost in the confusion of the big game’ sort of excuse. It was enough to ease his mind, but that didn’t change the fact he was still lost.
Back to top Go down
Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03 2009, 18:35

Lal watched how slowly clock arrow was moving to the future... Mirch thought about hiding her scars and strange-coloured hair in front an ordinary students inspite that somewhere here were Vongola Rings guardians... "Oh, well...- she suspised, - this day was all strange from beginning.."

This day started really strange - with a phone call from.. whom do you think ? From Yamamoto ! That stupid Vongola Rain guardian, baseball idiot... Ha called early in the morning, when all normal people used to sleep... Well, Lal never pretended to be normal, but in fact 5 o'clock isn't suitable time for calling her to watch baseball game in Namimori High. Of couse, Mirch was angry. Of course, she shouted : "Shut up, you idiot ! And immediately fade away ! I have no time to handle around with of group of school morons !" and switched off her mobile. Yamamoto said it will be special game. Special baseball match. Sounded funny, especially in that way how he told this, with annoying "aha-ha..."

"I have no time for such things..." - this thought was still in her head, so that Lal felt somehow guilty, while standing before main school building and staring at the clock.. "I'm not going to watch that game, no way !.. "

But finally she made a few strongly steps towards the school yard and noticed Cloud guardian not far from the entrance, and then - car of one from Varia. From Varia. In Namimori High School... From Varia. In Namimori.
"Even he is going to watch today's game ?.. What so special can happend ?.." - Lal wondered. In fact she was a little interested now...
Back to top Go down
Tifa Gravina

Tifa Gravina

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03 2009, 22:36

"Glad to see today has not been one of "those days";" commented Tifa to herself as she watched Yamamoto's figure from the grass area where she had ended. She had considered staying at the bleachers and even tried to spot Kyoko and Hana, but either they weren't there yet or she had missed them. Anyway it was better to not stay there, should she leave the game before it ended it would be an annoyance to those sitting around her when she wanted to leave.

Saddle brown eyes lightened upon seeing Yamamoto in perfect health, it meant there would be a good interesting game and that she wouldn't have to stay up late listening to Yukino's cries on the phone about how the boy was hurt yet again. Sometimes she wondered if Yamamoto wouldn't be in a Fight Club or something like that too, although it seemed he wasn't alone, Gokudera and even Kyoko's older brother seemed to be in the same thing. At least they had gotten the habit of appearing heavily injured from one day to another, and even if she could understand Kyoko's brother's injuries she was quite sure that baseball practice did not hurt one's eye like in Yamamoto's case not so long ago. It all had started when they started to hang around Tsunayoshi, maybe the guy wasn't useless like everyone said, maybe he was just a jinx or something like that and everyone that hanged around him was jinxed too.

Tifa scratched her head lightly, it surprised her how no one at class seemed to find strange how suddenly Tsunayoshi had people that wanted to be around him or how them all started to appear suddenly with serious injuries and such. Back in Spain they had that too, outcasts, people who were avoided by others, be it because they smelt or because they were losers or some other stupid reason. But Tsunayoshi was a first for her, a first in being an outcast and still getting friends and support. It made her wonder what was so great about the boy all of a sudden, in the two years she had known him she hadn't seen much of anything amazing, just a clumsy boy too honest and naive for his own good and without any real aspiration for the future. That was why she had never tried to be friends with him, could he have changed that much in just a few months?

Her thoughts stopped when someone bumped into her, a mumbling sweet childish voice quickly offering an apologize and upon turning Tifa was greeted with one of the children that lately also seemed to hang around Tsunayoshi. She had seen him with Kyoko too sometimes and Kyoko herself once commented about how Tsunayoshi's house was now full of children too. No wonder Hana was all unsettled when she went to his house once for a class project. But Tifa wasn't Hana and she loved children, actually she adored them, really if she could she would have already a couple of them herself, but she was too down-to-earth to know that to do that would only ruin their lives, both her own and the children. Smiling sweetly she ducked a bit so her face was on the same level as the boy; "Hi there, you're a friend of Kyoko and Tsunayoshi, right? My name's Tifa, I'm at their same class, what's your name?" Offered the girl with a happy tone one that she basically only used with children.
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Admin
Hibari

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03 2009, 22:53

Hibari turned to the others who were also outside starting to fill the stands and the sighed, might as well get this over with, since the Kokuyo gang hadn't arrived yet, he frowned a little and then walked up the benches to the top most spot where he felt more at ease. He wasn't goign to lower himself to sit with anyone else and have to mingle with their weak disgusting herbivore existances.

He eyed Squalo as he was the only one extremely noticeable in the crowd and snickered to himself out of amusement, he had noticed Tsunayoshi and Lal as well but paid no attention to them being 'above' them.

Sitting on the top he looked at the others filling in the empty places then then pulled his arm band more up his arm so they would know that if they messed around in his line of vision they would be bitten to death with no reluctance from him.
Back to top Go down
Squalo
Mod
Mod
Squalo

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04 2009, 00:32

The conversation with the cloud brat was a short one, thank god. Squalo cast another quick glance at the crowd to see if he could spot any other people on his list of trash to avoid. He didn't see anyone so the swordsman shouldered his encased weapon and headed toward the baseball field.

The bleachers looked even less appealing up close. Not only did they sound extremely uncomfortable to sit on for any long period of time, but they were also old with dirt, rust, and wads of gum smashed on them. Some of the gum even looked like it might still be sticky. Squalo wrinkled his nose slightly, giving the benches and the people sitting on them a blatantly disgusted sneer. No way in Hell was he going anywhere near those seats.

Squalo made his way to the grassy are next to the bleachers were some other spectators had set up blankets and fold away lawn chairs. He didn't have a chair or a blanket to sit on, but the grass would do fine. It was a lot better than the disgusting bleachers. The swordsman found a nice area with a good veiw of the feild and carefully lowered his weapon to the ground before dropping down to sit beside it.

Sighing a little, the swordsman just sort of watched people mingling around or making their ways to the bleachers. Most of them jsut seemed like your average, annoying teenage girl gushing over this or that player. There weren't many people he recognized. The ones whose faces he did know didn't spark any happy, friendly feeling in him when he saw them. That fake tenth had come as expected and some arcobaleno trash was here as well. Squalo quickly turned his gaze in a different direction as though just looking at them might draw their attention.Well, they were here and he couldn't help that. But maybe with some luck they wouldn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto Takeshi

Yamamoto Takeshi

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04 2009, 05:28

Yamamoto scanned the crowd again with a grin, the arrival of the rest of his friends - people he had personally insisted on attending - and was about to go and greet each of them when a hand clapped on his shoulder and he was dragged to team's bench. They had won the classic coin toss, and their captain had opted to take up batting first. With his usual grin on his face, he scanned over the crowd once more, laughing at the fact that Squalo had completely removed himself from everyone around and everyone had removed themselves from around Hibari.

At the sound of clanging metal, Yamamoto returned his attention to the commencing game, mentally chiding himself for missing the first pitch of the game when he was second batter. He doesn't look that strong, His optimism refused to let him down now, as he pulled his batting gloves on and lifted himself from the bench with a wide grin. One strike to see his pitch.

Tightening his grip on the grip of the bat, the swordsman stepped up to the plate, prepping himself to take the first pitch but, when it came, he let it sail past and straight into the backstops mitt.
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Admin
Hibari

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06 2009, 21:44

Hibari watched the base ball freak with annoyance as he
raised an eyebrow at the boy's enthusiasm, even though the
other team looked like a bunch of pumped up steriod freaks
he knew that they were no match for Yamamoto.

Looking at Squalo he smirked as he watched a couple of girls
move closer but then scoot away, sure they were scared of him
but it was amusing how girls still admired him. He chuckled,
they probably thought he had a good figure and was a girl
anyways.

(Shorttt.)
Back to top Go down
Lal Mirch

Lal Mirch

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07 2009, 09:05

Lal walked through the school yard without any adventures, except few students saw her and one even cried : "Look, look, what a strange child !", but they all seemed to be late to the game, so just run ahead quickly.
Strange child... Lal suddenly stopped and whispered quietly "Arcobaleno. I'm Arcobaleno-mistake. Let's call everything like it is..."
Nobody heard her, of course, and nobody answered - as usual.
So Mirch just hided her face - long cape was good in help - and now only red glasses and dark blue hair were visible. And there's no reason to let anyone see, what's hidden inside...

Lal heard that the game started even before she reached her "destination". Students were really loud, trying to cheer up fav players. Mirch quickly glanced upon the field - somewhere there had to be Yamamoto. And so he was there - smiling cheerful, but not like usual - something changed in his sight - appeared excitement... It seemed he was in a great mood before the game.

"I'll kill him if he even attempt to lose..." - Lal Mirch silently promised this to herself and smiled a bit friendly. She liked that mood of baseball idiot. The person, who is ready to fight and win... However Yamamoto never looked serious - that part always angered Lal, because it was hard to understand is he brave or just stupid, even if Iemitsu said that guy was he best for becoming Vongola Rain guardian... "Well, let's watch the game... To see how right or wrong was Kyyudaime's counsellor" - Lal heared about Rain Ring fight, but she used to believe more in things she saw with her own eyes. And now other fight started. Every game is a fight...

Somewhere here had to be young Sawada, Cloud Guardian and even that moron from Varia, but now Lal wasn't interested in looking for any conversant. If only somebody see her in the crowd. But who's going to look for some Arcobaleno... She took off her glasses - world suddenly lost it's reddish color. For a moment Mirch thought Yamamoto glance at her. Directly at her. Still there were so many students and Lal was so little, that probably anybody would've recognized her, but...
"Strange child again !" - that students from before pointed at her.
Child ?.. Stupid pupils...
"Oh, shut up ! And don't stay in my way !" - Lal shouted at them and students immediately stepped back. "And don't annoy me !" - she glanse at the game field, swearing to ignore that morons from now on. May be it'd be better to find anyone from Vongola. They are not so stupid to call her a child...
Back to top Go down
Tsunayoshi Sawada

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2009, 00:12

Tsuna quickly jerked around when he thought he heard a familiar voice call out to him. He thought it sounded like Fuuta; "Was he coming today too?" Tsuna pondered with a quizzical expression on his face. He could not remember. However, upon turning around, all he could see was a crowd of unfamiliar faces--some from Namimori, others from Kokuyo. No Fuuta was in sight. "Oh well," Tsuna thought with little concern. Watching Fuuta would have turned out to be troublesome, anyway.

He continued to the bleachers, for the game was beginning to start. People gave him snide remarks as he made an attempt to find a seat. "What's no-good Tsuna doing here?" "Oh, it's that loser." "His type never comes to events like these. What's he thinking?" It was uncommon to see the unskilled, unathletic Tsuna at such an event, and they found little reason for him to be at the game. It was one of the moments where he actually wished he had Gokudera-kun around, so that he didn't have to be constantly debased. However, despite his shame, Tsuna sat, doing his best to ignore the remarks; he wasn't here to worry about the comments he would receive, he was here to support his friend.
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Admin
Hibari

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 03:42

(NO Forum DO NOT DIE D<)

Hibari sighed a little and then looked down at Squalo again a little amused
he still couldn't believe the other came. He sighed and leaned back closing his eyes a little ignoring a lot of the game
he'd better not fucking lose though. He said to himself as he sighed lightly
Back to top Go down
Hibari Rikuo

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25 2009, 05:17

[ooc: I'm so sorry I haven't been active, forgive me]

Rikuo paused at the sight of the game in which he had just begun to watch. It seems that Yamamoto was pretty good--well, at least good enough to beat him, that's for sure. In fact, he's not the most athletic guy--talking about himself, of course. However, with that said, he was happy just to be able to watch Yamamoto play with such anticipation. And it seems that, for some odd reason, Yamamoto seemed so cool while running to the different bases.

He rested his chin into his hands and then placed his elbows on to his legs. It was nice to watch and enjoy the season, it seemed. But to him, all seasons were just the same. Summer was the same to him as winter, and vice versa. It didn't occur to him of how different the two seasons really were.

He sighed while watching, he thought how nice it was if he was on the team too...but he really wouldn't put that much effort into it as Yamamoto would. And with that, he was envious. He has such patience for things he had passion for--and him? He had nothing. Nadda. Zip. So what does he do? He watched the baseball player run and score another home run.

Seemingly...it never occured to him...ever.

His thoughts arise into the air, and lingered there for a moment, until it came back down and evapourate like water...into vapour...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Days In Namimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days In Namimori   Days In Namimori I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Days In Namimori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrivederci Generation :: Mafiaso Base :: Main RP-
Jump to: