Arrivederci Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrivederci Generation

A Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP Forum site... JUST REOPENED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre Buon Compleanno Squalo Birthday Fan fic!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hibari
Admin
Hibari

Pre Buon Compleanno Squalo Birthday Fan fic! Empty
PostSubject: Pre Buon Compleanno Squalo Birthday Fan fic!   Pre Buon Compleanno Squalo Birthday Fan fic! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07 2009, 22:29

WARNING:The ending of this story will not be posted until Squalo's birthday!

Pairings: 3918 (For those who don't know, its TYL!SqualoHibari) Hints of past 6918 if you squint?
Rated: T (for the language)
Claimer: I do not own KHR..but If I did..I'd definitely show more of this.

Sitting at his office desk Hibari looked at the clock next to him, damn he had been working for three hours straight and yet he was hardly even halfway done. He looked at his lap top and then closed it taking off his glasses that he normally used only for reading he sighed folding them up and setting them in his shirt pocket.

He looked at the calender near his desk and flipped the page, narrowing his eyes a single line of curses escaped his lips. Leaning back into his chair he ran his hand through his black bangs and breathed out annoyed. He had just forgotten, just like that..how stupid. Feeling his head pound now from the built up stress he put his laptop far back on the desk and then stood up. Looking around he frowned, there was no sign of anyone else in the house, that explained the serene atmosphere. Walking to the kitchen he frowned softly in frustration,
how could he have forgotten about today?

Feeling stupid he opened the onyx colored fridge and took out some milk tea popping open the top and leaning against the counter. Closing his eyes he brought the drink to his lips he felt a little better being able to relax, no screaming, and certainly no ear shattering swearing. It gave him time to think about what he would do for the other before he got home.

Downing half the can, he closed his eyes considering what to do. With such a short planning time he mentally hit himself thinking how he could have planned a month or more ahead if he had paid attention to the fucking date. They both had been though a load of work and hardly even had time to talk to each other or spend time together. It definitely put a strain on their relationship, and probably added to the tension they came home with from work, not to mention how stubborn both men were on a regular basis.

"Dammit...how the hell am I going to make this up to him..with out looking like a fucking wimp?" Kyoya finally said, knowing that no one else would answer he bit his thumb nail lightly and then clenched his teeth a little pissed at himself.

Wracking his brain for ideas he couldn't think of anything really good since he had already eliminated everything that would probably make the arrogant man tease him or look down at him. He slammed the can on the counter and then walked into his office again. Pulling out his cell phone from the charger he checked it for messages. Squinting at the tiny screen he noticed he had one missed call and sighed as he checked who it was from .

"Just to let you know I'll be home late today again , damned Xanxus has me working longer than expected. So don't bother making dinner or anything for me got it Princess?"

Hibari frowned a little as he heard that , well that was just fucking perfect he was stressing over what to do for the other and now it turned out that he wouldn't even be coming back until late. He sighed lightly and then snapped his phone shut his dark blue eyes flashed for a minute, meh, maybe he would still get something put together. This day only came once a year after all, even if the other didn't really want to celebrate it.

Pulling off his tie he went into their bedroom and then pulled off his work clothes slipping into more comfortable clothing, he picked up his cell phone again and considered who he would call, Tsunayoshi was the last person on that list, being that he was still the little screw up he had been since middle school. Yamamoto was probably spending time with Hayato right now, while Dino was in Vienna working.

Flipping open the phone he checked his contacts and then frowned as he found only one name to call, the last name he would ever call and it made him wonder why he had it on his list. Reluctantly he pressed send, and then awaited the familiar voice that made him cringe with anger.

"Kufufu, this is such a pleasant surprise Kyoya, for you to call makes me so happy." Mukuro Rokudo purred into the phone, his voice even after ten years hadn't lost that sadistic cruel tone to it.

"I'm calling strictly for business." Hibari's eyes closed, he had to keep his attitude cooled down.

"oiya oiyah, for business? how unlike you ...usually you'd run to your subordinate..what was it, Kusane? Kurobe?"

"It's Kusakabe you idiot."
"Kufu, oh my bad, but what does the little skylark want today?" Mukuro smiled as he shooed away Ken who was leaning quite close to him trying to hear in on the conversation.

"I need you to pick up a package for me." Hibari said as he walked into his office again and opened the lap top, thank god he could actually order the package online. It made things much more simple.

"Oh? What is this package for? The little Vongola?" Mukuro continued to pursue an explanation of why the former disciplinary committee leader would seek his help.
They always were starting fights with each other mostly aiming to kill the other, if they had even come in close range.

"No it's not for him." was Kyoya's reply.

"oh? Kufu, pray tell for whom is it for them?"

"I don't think you need to know, and I don't need to explain myself either, I just wanted to know if you were available to do something for me. You owe me anyways."

"Oh, Kyoya I think you are mistaken, you actually owe me, since you have been avoiding my every move to possess you."

"Just answer, are you or are you not available?" he snapped now his patience running out, Mukuro really had a knack for avoiding the simplest of tasks when he felt like they were too boring.

"I am available, Nagi is sleeping right now and Ken will be needing his nightly walk as usual." This led up to a signaled glance at Chikusa, to start to head out the door.

"Well then, pick it up at the address I'll email to you." he said as he had no further intent of talking to the other on the phone, just his sarcasm made him sick, this was really more work than it should have been.

"Okay then Kyoya, but I do wish for you to not just use me for your errands, I wish to be more ..intimately close to you."

"You know the answer to that one Mukuro..now just go." he frowned a little, "I called them to tell them that you'll be picking it up instead of me soon."

With that Hibari hung up on Mukuro and then slumped into his chair sighing, great now he had a really big head ache from this . But at least he had part of it out of his way, closing his eyes he groaned feeling his cell phone vibrate in his hand. Now who was calling him?

With out looking at the number he flipped his phone back open and then answered it wearily.

"You sound just wonderful princess."

"Tch, no better than you do tsuma." Hibari smirked into the phone and then sighed a little, "Shouldn't you be tending to your bosses every whim?"

"I'm calling while he's napping, why? You having someone over or something?"

"They're not here yet." Hibari smirked into the phone.

"Is that so ...well tell them if they lay a hand on my princess they'll fucking die."

Hibari grinned a little more and then shrugged, "I'll relay the message to them."

"So..what are you doing tonight while I'm gone?"

"Other than having someone come over since I'm bored?"

"Cut it out, seriously what are you doing."

"Mn Just working on some paper work and other things, I couldn't get them done today during the day."

"Such an overworking princess."

"Shut up, I have to do this."
"I still say that you should kill those idiots princess."

"I would if I could and you know that."

"Not like you to pass up beating someone to death."

"Tch. True." he said as he read over some work.

"You work too hard you know that?"

"Yeah so?" he said as he frowned.

"You're going to die early if you do that."

"As if you haven't said that before." Hibari rolled his eyes knowing the other would not see him doing so.

"I say it because it's true Princess."

"What's your favorite food?"

"You should know, its Tuna Carpacchio."

"Just making sure."

A noise was made in the background and a sigh was heard, "Listen I have to go right now he's awake."

"Okay see you later..don't work yourself to death."

"Don't say stupid things, you know I haven't yet. Later,Princess."

Hibari then hung up and leaned back in his chair lightly before then sighing a little looking up at the ceiling, he picked up his work and checked if his order went through.

Seeing it go through he then snapped his lap top shut and stood up going into the kitchen, he flipped on the kitchen t.v and then listened to the news, there wasn't really anything big, the boring old things.

Fixing himself something for dinner, he made sure that his bird had food as well, Hibird had been quiet this whole time.

Hibari leaned back onto the counter again and then frowned up at the ceiling as he thought of the lack of planning he had for the other man. It made him seem stupid, but most of all uncaring. That was something he could not allow at this point of their relationship.

He cleaned up after he was done eating and went to do some more work figuring since the other would be staying much later, and he probably wouldn't stay up to wait for him. Last time, the other didn't let him live it down for about a week about how he was like a housewife waiting for her husband to come home.

His cell phone went off for the third time that night and he frowned a little as he picked up.

"Voi Princess still up?"

The voice sounded more worn out than it had before, and Hibari frowned.

"I was going to do a little more work before heading to bed."

"Oh? I thought you would be waiting up for me like last time." the man said as he flinched at the yelling his boss did in the background, "I may not be coming home until tomorrow afternoon, these morons decided to throw a little celebration shit."

Hibari flinched a little, dammit well there goes his plans. "I see. I can hear them in the background." he smirked.

"They'll be in a drunken stupor until late tomorow, which means babysitting for me."

"Sounds like you'll have a helluva lot of fun."

The door bell ran and Hibari's eyes shot to it as he walked to the door and checked who it was.

"Was that the door bell?"

"No." Hibari opened the door and frowned as he came face to face with the Mist guardian who grinned back at him with an aura fierce enough to make him uncomfortable.

"I could have swore it was...voii princess what's going on?"

"Its nothing listen I have to go."

"VOII Don't lie to me!"

Mukuro , having very good hearing smiled, "Kufu, is this the package you wanted Kyoya?"

The other flinched on the ohter end of the phone, a sudden intake of air could be audibly heard. Along with more swearing, that made Hibari sigh.

"Yes, thanks." He said as he frowned, "how much do I owe you?"

"A lot."

"VOII KYOYA DON'T IGNORE ME WHO IS THAT?! IS IT THE DAMNED VONGOLA ILLUSIONIST ?! "

"Listen I've got to go okay? I'll see you tomorow afternoon..just stop screaming." Hibari hit end but not before hearing something about him being a fucking brat.

"Kufufu, You're going to make him hate you forever Kyoya."

"Shut up, now how much was it?"

"Mn $11.90"

Kyoya took out his wallet and handed him the money plus some for gas money, "thanks." he said as he reached for it.

"Now now Kyoya, tell me ..why save this if he's going to not come home tonight?"

"Because ...I just wanted to have it when he gets home."

"Kufufu, you've become more sweet lately Kyoya." Mukuro reached out and touched the ohter's cheek which only made the former disciplinary committee leader grasp his hand hard enough to break.

"Don't ever ever touch me again!" he snapped.

"Kufufu, don't worry I won't touch you ...not as gentle as I would have before you tried to break my hand." Mukuro withdrew his hand and then looked at him. "He's probably really upset with you..he may not even talk to you."

Kyoya flinched with those words and frowned lightly, "Shut up..you shouldn't have talked ..its your fault if he doesn't."

"You told him that there was no one here though Kyoya..keep that in mind..you can't keep blaming everyone for the mistakes you make." With that the guardian left with out so much as a glance back.

TBC for Squalo's birthday he-he >D
Back to top Go down
https://arrivedercigen.darkbb.com

Pre Buon Compleanno Squalo Birthday Fan fic!
Page 1 of 1