Arrivederci Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrivederci Generation

A Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP Forum site... JUST REOPENED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F.A.Q. Corner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hibari
Admin
Hibari

F.A.Q. Corner Empty
PostSubject: F.A.Q. Corner   F.A.Q. Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 21:45

F.A.Q
(answered by the Mods and Admin)

Q:What exactly is a RP Forum?

A: An Rp forum is a role play based chat/thread that is for fans of every genre.
Getting into the character of choice or made up and interacting with the other member's characters is what the goal is for this forum. This is particularly based off of the Show Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Which in some
opinion is not really getting the attention it should be.

Q: How do I exactly Join?
A: How you join is simple, either join after you read all the rules and after that you register to the forum. Please keep your user name pretty tactful,
no completely outrageous names that would offend others who may join.

Q:What if I see a character I wanted to/be able/ rp?

A:If in the event you see a taken character, there is always the option that you may be able
to /rp/ him/her as a AU role. There are always options people but getting angry at people having
a particular character that you wanted is just not right. Don't think that there can only be one
use your imagination, but run it past the Mods first!

Q:What if I am not able to type my posts completely literate?

A:Not everyone can be a famous rp-er since there is always the damnation of a writer's block.
In that case, please type above your post that you are clearly suffering from that. If you're just
lazy, at least try to put the tiniest effort to make your post look presentable.

Q: What if I wish to be a moderator on the forums?

A: We always looking for someone to join our team and help us out when we are not available
to watch this forum, so we would like to have people team up with us! But if it looks like it
is a slow forum then we may not need a lot of people to ask for the position, we will make
a form so that you may be able to apply for a position.
Back to top Go down
https://arrivedercigen.darkbb.com

F.A.Q. Corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arrivederci Generation :: Initiation :: FAQ-
Jump to: